The camping is open during summer
Solliden Camping offers natural camping pitches for tents, campers and caravans.
The campsite has several spots with electricity. The places are not numbered, so you can choose your own spot on the site. Unfortunately we don’t take reservations in advance for the camp site, which means the places are filled in order of arrival.
Choose a spot that is suitable for you, take other guests into consideration, you are not alone on the camping. Please note about safety; the nearest carriages must be 4 meters away: safety zone 4 meter.
Check-out for campsite guests at 14.00 latest.
Silence during 23-06, avoid unnecessary driving during this time.
Map of the campsite.
Dogs are welcome, but please show consideration for other guests. Keep the dog on a leash and pick up after your dog. Also keep in mind the sun and heat and do not leave your dog in the car or in a hot trailer.
We offer these services to our camping guests:
– Cooking place, with possibility to make food and wash your dishes
– Toilets and showers, open 24/7
– Two barbeques, one of these are under a roof (firewood included)
– Small playground for children
– Emptying of the septic tank (at the service building)
– Emptying of grey water + refilling of fresh water (at the reception)
– Washing machine (token from reception)
– Accessible toilet
Tent, camper, caravan 15 €/day
Adult 6 €/person/day
Children (3-12 years old) 3 €/person/day
Electricity 5 €/day
-2€ with Camping key Europe card, SFC, student card, ACSI
Midsummer 2019 (fri-sun)
Age-limit on midsummer: 25 (not concerning families with children)
Price/night/tent (“normal” size) or caravan/camper = 30 €.
Electricity = 5 €/night.